27.2.2011

Dance dance

I finally took the time to put some pictures of Wanhat here for you! Most of the good pics are by Saara (in a green dress!) and the not so good ones are by my mum, tehehee.



I had to do my make-up in a hurry, because the hair-do took longer than I expected, but I think they both turned out pretty nice! My shoes were comfy and their laces only opened once while dancing... After that I remembered to do a double knot! :D Now I should really go and get started with school stuff but I'm afraid that will never happen... I have been trying to start doing them the whole weekend, boo.

3 kommenttia:

  1. vika kuva on sååå söt <3

    VastaaPoista
  2. Nätti mekko ja nätti tyttö! (:
    Btw, kivan pitkä letti tolla jollain jätkällä tokavikassa kuvassa! :D

    VastaaPoista
  3. Saara- haha tack :3

    hanna- kiitti :---)ja hehee, onhan sillä, mut hankala ois kuvitella ilman sitä :--D

    VastaaPoista