17.12.2011

Supernova quality

I have wanted to show some pictures from my cell phone's memorycard for a long time, and here they finally are! I have Nokia Supernova 7210 with 2.0MP camera so don't expect anything too good :D

First of all, about 50% of the pictures is about my face :D:D It's just an easy way to check how my hair etc is, and then later it's fun to laugh at how stupid I've looked over the years. Like with pink hair. The other pic is 2½ years old, but my hair looks really cool in it, hehehe. I'm too lazy to do my hair anymore, booo.

I've had this phone for almost three years now, so it's full of pictures of fun memories. I use to go through them when I'm bored.

There are certain things I always have to take a picture of with my phone when I see them. Those things are airplanes, mist and ducks. My memorycard is full of those things. Don't ask me why, I have no idea.

Do you guys use your phone's camera as much as I do? :D

2 kommenttia:

  1. Tajusin muuten et en oo ottanu kännykällä kesän jälkeen paljoo ollenkaa kuvia puhelimella... o_o Ehkä oon alitajuntaisesti edelleen niin pettyny että kauniit provinssikuvat on ja pysyy fantapuhelimessa... :------(

    VastaaPoista
  2. aada- mieki oon kyllä vähän katkera fantajuomille provinssikuvien mahtavuuden tuhoamisesta :(

    VastaaPoista